WE ARE C.M.S.
Conveyor Manufacturing & Service, Inc.
Proudly serving the...
Food, beverage meat, bakery, snack packaging and related industries since 1989!
1989Learn More → 2017
At C.M.S., we are dedicated to providing a wide array of custom and standard products, each of excellent quality and unbeatable value. Our goal has always been to exceed your expectations, as customer service is by far our most important product.
Stainless Steel Products
- Conveyor Systems
- Complete Packing Lines
- Accumulation Tables
- Coolers & Warmers
- Rinsers Air/Water
- Steam Tunnels
- Zero Pressure Combiners
- Screw Conveyors
- Conveyor Covers
- Conveyor Pans
- Electrical Control Panels/PLC
- Hand Railing
- Hoppers, Tables, Carts
- Turn Tables
- Platforms, Mezzanines
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Stainless Steel Tumblers
When your company needs conveyor parts and components, trust C.M.S. to produce and deliver them on time. Customer service has always been our top priority, so you can rest at ease knowing that we take each and every job seriously, regardless of project size. After all, our job is to help you do your job, better!
- Complete consulting, design and engineering services worldwide
- Maintenance and equipment repair
- Parts and material supplier
- Operator training on equipment
- Safety consulting
- Electrical controls design and programming
- Installations Modifications
- Sanitary Piping
- Disassembling & Assembling
- Innovative Engineering Team (prepared to design Conveyor Systems to meet the customers needs).
- All drawings made using CAD system.
- Preliminary Drawings
- Perspective Drawings
- 3-D Drawings
- Complete Construction Drawings
- International in house and independent specialists
- FABRICATION (STAINLESS STEEL, CARBON STEEL, ALUMINUM)
- WATER JET CUTTING
- MACHINING (TURNING AND MILLING)
- ROLLING (ANGLE, TUBING AND PLATE)
Our Commitment To You
C.M.S. is an organization that is dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers. All jobs are custom designed and manufactured within our facility to meet your very specific needs. All the way from the conceptual stage, up to the servicing of the product, our staff is dedicated to ensuring that your goals are achieved.
C.M.S.: A History of Quality, Service & Stability
C.M.S. has been in the custom conveyor fabrication industry since 1989, that's over 28 years of experience! We have a strong reputation of creating fabrication quality equipment for the most demanding of applications. Our staff is comprised of several experienced individuals that have extensive customer bases ranging from small businesses, up to multi-national companies. It is our flexibility that allows us to handle jobs of any size.
We do work for the following companies
Interested in getting in touch with us and seeing what C.M.S. can do for you? Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Consultation, Fabrication, Installation, Design and Service
771 Marylind Ave.
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 621-0406 (voice)
(909) 621-0484 (fax)
Maria Arriaga - Office manager
Jim Henderson - Project Manager
Jesus De Horta